From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
Year 127 After the Conquest (127 AC) is a year in the Westerosi calendar, the 127th after Aegon I's crowning in Oldtown that maesters and educated people use as a reference to date the years.
In 127 AC, King Viserys I Targaryen's health began to deteriorate. Instead of the throne room, he started to hold court in his solar, and later in his bedchamber.
- On the first day of the year, King Viserys I held a feast to celebrate his recovery from the amputation of his two fingers. The green and black factions make acts of apparent reconciliation, although when the king leaves the confrontation reemerges.
- King Viserys seems to recover some vigor with Grand Maester Orwyle's treatments of potions and tinctures, but the improvement is short-lived and eventually the gout, chest paints and shortness of breath afflict the king again.
- Prince Maelor Targaryen, son of Prince Aegon Targaryen and Princess Helaena Targaryen.
- Lady Daenaera Velaryon, daughter of Daeron Velaryon.
- Lord Toron Greyjoy, the eldest salt son of Lord Dalton Greyjoy.
Titles and Appointments
- Orwyle is named as the new Grand Maester, replacing Mellos.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Fire & Blood, Heirs of the Dragon - A Question of Succession.
- ↑ The Rogue Prince.
- ↑ See the Daenaera Velaryon calculation.
- ↑ See the Toron Greyjoy calculation.