From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
Year 12 After the Conquest (12 AC) is a year in the Westerosi calendar, the 12th after Aegon's crowning in Oldtown that maesters and educated people use as a reference to date the years.
12 AC saw the birth of Prince Maegor Targaryen, the second son of King Aegon I Targaryen and the first by Queen Visenya Targaryen. Meanwhile, the Dornish War reached new heights of brutality, with the Targaryens leaving Dorne a blasted land beset by famine and blight, and the Dornish taking vengeance with attacks such as the infamous assault of Lord Wyl at the wedding of Ser Jon Cafferen and Alys Oakheart.
- Lord Wyl "the Widow-lover" assaults the wedding of Ser Jon Cafferen and Alys Oakheart, castrating the groom, having the bride and handmaids gang-raped by his men and sold into slavery, and slaying Lord Oakheart and most of the guests.
- Prince Maegor Targaryen is born to King Aegon I Targaryen and Queen Visenya Targaryen.
- Lord Oakheart and most of the guests at his daughter's wedding, killed by Wyl men.
- ↑ Fire & Blood, The Sons of the Dragon.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Fire & Blood, The Reign of the Dragon - The Wars of King Aegon I.