From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
Year 13 After the Conquest (13 AC) is a year in the Westerosi calendar, the 13th after Aegon's crowning in Oldtown that maesters and educated people use as a reference to date the years.
In 13 AC the princess Meria of Dorne died, and his son and heir Nymor Martell sent his daughter Meria to King's Landing with a sealed letter for Aegon. The content of the letter, unknown to this day, convinced the king to put sign a peace agreement. Thus ended the First Dornish War, after 9 years of fighting.
- The First Dornish War ends after King Aegon I Targaryen signs a peace agreement peace with Princess Deria Martell, after reading an upseting letter with unknown content written by Prince Nymor.
- Princess Meria Martell, the Princess of Dorne, of old age.
Titles and Appointments
- Prince Nymor Martell, sixty years old and failing, inherits the Dornish throne after her mother's death.
- ↑ Fire & Blood, The Reign of the Dragon: The Wars of Aegon I.
- ↑ The World of Ice & Fire, Dorne: Dorne Against the Dragons.