From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
Year 1 After the Conquest (1 AC) is the first year of the reign of King Aegon I Targaryen, starting on the day Aegon was crowned in Oldtown. Aegon's coronation at Oldtown is used by maesters to date the Westerosi calendar. The start of Aegon's reign was preceded by Aegon's Conquest, a war lasting two years.
In 1 AC the Three Sisters tried take advantage of the chaos caused by the Conquest and declared themselves independent. The secession was quickly stopped by Queen Visenya Targaryen, using her dragon and an army of northmen.
- Aegon Targaryen is crowned and anointed at the Starry Sept of Oldtown and becomes King Aegon I Targaryen, the First of his Name.
- Marla Sunderland is crowned Queen of the Three Sisters, but is promptly deposed and delivered to Visenya once she reaches Sisterton with Vhagar and a fleet of Northmen under Torrhen Stark. Lady Marla then joins the silent sisters. Marla's successor swears fealty to the Eyrie and delivers his sons as hostages.
Titles and Appointments
- Steffon Sunderland is named Lord of the Three Sisters after bending the knee to Queen Visenya Targaryen.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Fire & Blood, Reign of the Dragon - The Wars of King Aegon I.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 The World of Ice & Fire, The Reign of the Dragons: The Conquest.
- ↑ Fire & Blood, Aegon's Conquest.
- ↑ The World of Ice & Fire, The Vale.