From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
Year 285 After the Conquest (285 AC) is a year in the Westerosi calendar, the 285th after Aegon's crowning in Oldtown that maesters and educated people use as a reference to date the years.
285 AC saw Queen Cersei Lannisters pregnancy of future Prince Joffrey Baratheon, ensuring that the Baratheon Dynasty would be able to continue, as the realm calmed down again after the Rebellion.
- Robert Baratheon and Cersei Lannister visit Estermont, Robert's kin, for a fortnight, along with the royal court, including Jaime Lannister. Joffrey Baratheon is conceived during this visit.
- Yandel forges his first link at the Citadel.
- Arwyn Frey, daughter of Walder Frey and Annara Farring. There are rumours that Black Walder Frey is Arwyn's biological father.
- Mycah, son of a butcher.
- Walder Frey, also known as Red Walder, son of Emmon Frey and Genna Lannister.
- Sarra Frey, daughter of Raymund Frey and Beony Beesbury; twin to Serra Frey.
- Serra Frey, daughter of Raymund Frey and Beony Beesbury; twin to Sarra Frey.
- Zia Frey, daughter of Tytos Frey and Zhoe Blanetree.
No known deaths occurred during 285 AC.
- ↑ The World of Ice & Fire, Preface.
- ↑ See the calculation for: Arwyn Frey
- ↑ See the calculation for: Mycah
- ↑ See the calculation for: Walder Frey (son of Emmon)
- ↑ See the calculation for: Sarra Frey
- ↑ See the calculation for: Serra Frey
- ↑ See the calculation for: Zia Frey