From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
Year 39 After the Conquest (39 AC) is a year in the Westerosi calendar, the 39th after Aegon's crowning in Oldtown that maesters and educated people use as a reference to date the years.
In 39 AC, the sixth child of king Aenys and queen Alyssa was born. Although the baby died in the cradle, the birth convinced prince Maegor the his own wife Ceryse was barren and took the decision to take a second wife: Alys Harroway.
- Prince Maegor Targaryen marries Lady Alys Harroway in Dragonstone, according to the Valyrian rite.
- King Aenys, who had not been informed or asked for permission, quarrels bitterly with his brother.
- Manfred Hightower, the father of Maegor's first wife, demands to the king to annul the marriage to Lady Alys.
- The High Septon denounces Maegor's marriage as "sin and fornication" and refers to Lady Alys as "the whore of Harroway".
- Princess Vaella Targaryen, to King Aenys I Targaryen and Queen Alyssa Velaryon.
- Princess Vaella Targaryen.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Fire & Blood, The Sons of the Dragon.
- ↑ The World of Ice & Fire, The Targaryen Kings: Aenys I.