From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
Year 60 After the Conquest (60 AC) is a year in the Westerosi calendar, the 60th after Aegon's crowning in Oldtown that maesters and educated people use as a reference to date the years.
60 AC was the final year of a two-year exceptionally cold and cruel winter. During this year, the terrible winter plague known as the Shivers finally ran its course, but not before claiming the life of Princess Daenerys Targaryen, the eldest living child of King Jaehaerys I Targaryen and Queen Alysanne Targaryen. Near the end of the year, shortly following the birth of the king and queen's fifth child, Alyssa, winter finally broke.
- The two-year winter ends near the end of the year.
- Alyssa Targaryen, the fifth child of King Jaehaerys I Targaryen and Queen Alysanne Targaryen.
- Tymond Lannister, son of Lord Lannister.
Titles and Positions
- Lord Rodrik Arryn is named master of laws.
- Lord Martyn Tyrell is named master of coin.
- Ser Ryam Redwyne is named to the Kingsguard.
- Ser Robin Shaw is named to the Kingsguard.
- Robert Redwyne is made the new Commander of the City Watch.