From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
Year 61 After the Conquest (61 AC) is a year in the Westerosi calendar, the 61st after Aegon's crowning in Oldtown that maesters and educated people use as a reference to date the years.
In 61 AC King Jaehaerys I joined lord Rogar Baratheon and five hundred stormlanders in an assault at the Red Mountains to hunt down the Vulture King, who was aided by Rogar's brother, Ser Borys. Both outlaws were slain in less than half a year, in the conflict that would be known as "Lord Rogar's War" or the "Third Dornish War"
- Rogar Baratheon delivers his daughter Jocelyn Baratheon and two daughters of his brother Ronnal at the court as wards of the kings.
- Elys Arryn, daughter of Lord Rodrik Arryn.
- Ser Borys Baratheon slain in single combat with Jaehaerys I Targaryen.
- The second Vulture King, cut down by Lord Rogar Baratheon.
- Lord Maegor Towers, last of House Towers.
Titles and Appointments
- After the extinction of House Towers, Rhaena Targaryen becomes the ruler of Harrenhal. She late Maegor's servants to her own household.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Fire & Blood, The Long Reign - Jaehaerys and Alysanne: Policy, Progeny, and Pain.
- ↑ See the calculation for: Elys Arryn