From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
Year 99 After the Conquest (99 AC) is a year in the Westerosi calendar, the 99th after Aegon's crowning in Oldtown that maesters and educated people use as a reference to date the years.
In 99 AC the royal family was hit by two close deaths. Their youngest child, princess Gael Targaryen, committed suicide after getting pregnant by a traveling singer and give birth to a stillborn son. And septon Barth, their friend and Hand of the King for forty years, passed away in his sleep. The Lord Commander of the Kingsguard, Ser Ryam Redwyne, was named Hand in his place. 
- Princess Gael Targaryen, allegedly of summer fever, in truth due to suicide.
- Septon Barth, Hand of the King.
Titles and Appointments
- Ser Ryam Redwyne is named Hand of the King.
- ↑ Fire & Blood, The Long Reign - Jaehaerys and Alysanne: Policy, Progeny and Pain.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 The World of Ice & Fire, The Targaryen Kings: Jaehaerys I.