Baelon Targaryen (son of Aerys)
From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
|Title||Lord of Dragonstone|
|Born||In 88–54 BC, Dragonstone|
Baelon Targaryen was a member of House Targaryen during the Century of Blood, the second son of Lord Aerys Targaryen of Dragonstone. He had one older brother, Aelyx and one younger brother Daemion Targaryen.
Baelon inherited the lordship of Dragonstone from Aelyx and was himself succeeded by Daemion. King Jaehaerys I Targaryen named one of his sons after Lord Baelon.
- ↑ The red three-headed dragon was adopted by Aegon I Targaryen after the Conquest. This means that Targaryens prior to the Conquest did not use this heraldry, and as such it is not displayed in this article.
- ↑ See the Baelon Targaryen (son of Aerys) calculation.
- ↑ The World of Ice & Fire, The Reign of the Dragons: The Conquest.
- ↑ Fire & Blood, Aegon's Conquest.
- ↑ Fire & Blood, Jaehaerys and Alysanne - Their Triumphs and Tragedies.