Bridge of Skulls
From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
The Bridge of Skulls is a bridge which traverses the Gorge, located west of the Wall in northern Westeros. It is a dangerous route named for the bones in the Gorge below.
A Storm of Swords
Bowen Marsh leads the Night's Watch against the Weeper's wildlings in a fight at the Bridge of Skulls.
A Dance with Dragons
Free folk survivors from the battle beneath the Wall hear that the Weeper is gathering warriors to cross the Bridge of Skulls and take the Shadow Tower. Ser Denys Mallister believes wildlings will attack the bridge again, and Tormund believes the Weeper will lead the effort.
- ↑ George R. R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire, Bridge of Skulls.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 75, Samwell IV.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Prologue.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 31, Melisandre I.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 53, Jon XI.