Duram Bar Emmon
From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
|Title||Lord of Sharp Point|
|Allegiance||House Bar Emmon|
|Born||In 284 AC|
Duram Bar Emmon is the Lord of Sharp Point and head of House Bar Emmon.
Duram is a plump boy who wears purple velvet trimmed with white seal.
A Clash of Kings
Lord Duram supports Stannis Baratheon's claim to the throne by pledging himself to be Stannis's vassal. He is present when Melisandre burns the sept on Dragonstone.
A Storm of Swords
After Stannis's defeat at the Blackwater, Duram remains loyal to him. However, his support is disparaged by both Stannis and Lord Alester Florent, for the Lord of Sharp Point is a feeble, fat boy of fifteen.
The Bar Emmon banners are seen in Castle Black after Stannis's arrival, as Lord Duram sent men with Stannis on his journey to the Wall.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 A Clash of Kings, Appendix.
- ↑ See the Duram Bar Emmon calculation.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Prologue.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Chapter 10, Davos I.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 25, Davos III.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 36, Davos IV.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 75, Samwell IV.
- ↑ George R. R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire, Sharp Point.