Elinor Tyrell by Drazenka Kimpel - © Fantasy Flight Games
|Born||In 286 AC (roughly)|
|Book(s)|| A Storm of Swords (appears)|
A Feast for Crows (appears)
A Dance with Dragons (mentioned)
Appearance and Character
Elinor is willowy and witty. She is a maiden flowered, and rules Margaery's younger cousins by right of womanhood. Elinor is betrothed to Alyn Ambrose, who wore her favor during the Battle of the Blackwater, but loves to flirt.
A Storm of Swords
Elinor is one of the ladies attending Lady Margaery Tyrell in King's Landing. She is a bedmaid, friend, and confidante of Margaery. She becomes one of Sansa Stark's friends when Margaery brings her into their company.
A Feast for Crows
Elinor attends the wedding of Margaery Tyrell and King Tommen Baratheon, where she dances with Tommen and shares a cup of wine with Aurane Waters. She continues as Margaery's companion, taking her messages, reading with her, and accompaning her on many horse rides.
Due to Cersei's plotting, Elinor is arrested by the Faith of the Seven for trumped up crimes, along with Megga Tyrell and Queen Margaery Tyrell, and held captive in the Great Sept of Baelor. When examined by a septa, Elinor's maidenhead is found to be broken.
A Dance with Dragons
Almost all of the men named as Margaery's lovers have denied the accusation or recanted, so she and her cousins, including Elinor, are handed over by the High Septon to the custody of Lord Randyll Tarly. Tarly swears a holy oath to return them for their trial.
- ↑ See the Elinor Tyrell calculation.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 A Storm of Swords, Chapter 16, Sansa II.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 A Feast for Crows, Chapter 28, Cersei VI.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 6, Sansa I.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 28, Sansa III.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 60, Tyrion VIII.
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 A Feast for Crows, Chapter 12, Cersei III.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 24, Cersei V.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 39, Cersei IX.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 43, Cersei X.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 54, Cersei I.