|Title||Lord of Stonehelm|
|Born||In before 259 AC|
Gulian Swann is Lord of Stonehelm and head of House Swann.
He is well past forty. According to his second son, Gulian's fighting days are over.
A Clash of Kings
Lord Gulian agrees to meet Ser Davos Seaworth but refuses to join the cause of Stannis Baratheon. During the War of the Five Kings, Lord Gulian remains in his castle pleading illness.
Gulian's eldest son, Ser Donnel, supports first Renly Baratheon and then Stannis. He is captured during the Battle of the Blackwater and kneels to Joffrey Baratheon. Gulian's second son, Ser Balon, joins Joffrey's Kingsguard after the death of Ser Preston Greenfield.
A Dance with Dragons
Clifford Swann is listed as Lord of Stonehelm. It is unknown if this is a mistake or whether Clifford has succeeded Gulian over Gulian's eldest son Donnel.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 A Clash of Kings, Chapter 49, Tyrion XI.
- ↑ See the Gulian Swann calculation.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 A Storm of Swords, Chapter 67, Jaime VIII.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Prologue.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Appendix.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Appendix.