From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
|Location||Vale of Arryn, Westeros.|
|Government||Seat of House Corbray, Feudal society|
|Ruler||Lord Lyonel Corbray|
|Religion||Faith of the Seven|
Heart's Home is a castle in the Vale of Arryn and is the seat of House Corbray, a vassal house holding fealty to House Arryn of the Eyrie. It is located on the northern shore where a glacial river flows into a narrow bay of the narrow sea. Upriver to the west is Strongsong, while directly north is a forest. Snakewood is located to the northeast along the bay, while the Eyrie is south across a mountain range.
King Jaehaerys I Targaryen visited Heart's Home during a royal progress in 52 AC.
A Storm of Swords
Using the name Alayne Stone, Sansa Stark stops at Heart's Home while traveling with Lord Petyr Baelish and Lady Lysa Arryn from the Fingers to the Eyrie.
- ↑ The Lands of Ice and Fire
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Map of the South
- ↑ Fire & Blood, Birth, Death, and Betrayal Under King Jaehaerys I.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 68, Sansa VI.
- ↑ The Lands of Ice and Fire, Journeys.