Help: Managing files
From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
Upload a file
- Prepare the file for upload.
- In the sidebar, under “tools”, click “upload file”.
- Click “Browse” next to the “Source filename:” to locate the file on your computer (the name of the “browse” button depends on your web browser).
- Change the “Destination filename:” to something descriptive, if necessary. Try to make it as clear and descriptive as possible, without making it excessively long.
- Fill in the “Summary,” the copyright status and description if necessary.
- Click the “Upload file” button.
- If a file of the same name exists, the file you'll upload will replace him.