|Title(s)||Lord of Redfort|
A Storm of Swords (mentioned)|
A Feast for Crows (appears)
A Dance with Dragons (mentioned)
Appearance and Character
Domeric Bolton squired for three years for Horton before returning to the Dreadfort. Lord Redfort apparently had a high opinion of Domeric, thinking the lad had the making of a tourney champion. Domeric had enjoyed the company of Horton's sons and came to regard them with brotherly affection.
A Storm of Swords
A Feast for Crows
When the Lords Declarant come to parley with Petyr, Horton ascends to the Eyrie in the basket because he is too old to make the climb. Horton suggests that Petyr departs for the war-torn riverlands, as Petyr is also the new Lord Paramount of the Trident, but Littlefinger declines. Horton gently cautions Ser Lyn Corbray when the knight threatens Ser Lothor Brune with Lady Forlorn. Petyr convinces the Lords Declarant to give him a year to settle the Vale of Arryn, but he privately tells Sansa Stark that the elderly Horton and Lady Anya Waynwood may be dead in a year.
- A Feast for Crows, Appendix.
- George R. R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire, Horton Redfort.
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 23, Alayne I.
- A Game of Thrones, Chapter 30, Eddard VII.
- George R. R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire, Domeric Bolton.
- A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 32, Reek III.
- A Storm of Swords, Chapter 19, Tyrion III.
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 17, Cersei IV.
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 10, Sansa I.
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 41, Alayne II.