From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
|Coat of arms||
A golden heron, beak and legs black, standing with a silver fish in its beak, on a pink field|
(Rose, a heron close or beaked and membered sable, clasped in its beak a fish argent)
House Erenford is a noble house of the riverlands. It is a vassal house of House Frey. They blazon their arms with a golden heron, beaked and gambed black, standing with a silver fish in its beak, on pink.
A Game of Thrones
Joyeuse Erenford marries Lord Walder Frey on his ninetieth birthday.
A Feast for Crows
The blazons of House Erenford are spotted by Ser Jaime Lannister when he crosses over to the Frey camp during the siege of Riverrun. Joyeuse is pregnant with Walder's child.
House Erenford at the end of the third century
The known Erenfords during the timespan of the events described in A Song of Ice and Fire are:
- Lady Joyeuse Erenford, the eighth wife of Lord Walder Frey.
- Their unborn child.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 A Feast for Crows, Chapter 38, Jaime VI.
- ↑ The Citadel. Heraldry: In the Riverlands
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Appendix.
- ↑ A Game of Thrones, Chapter 28, Catelyn V.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 A Feast for Crows, Appendix.