From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
|Coat of arms||Unknown|
|Region||Southern Westeros[N 1]|
House Foxglove is a noble house from southern Westeros.
A Dance with Dragons
Lord Foxglove and Ser Willam Foxglove accompany Stannis Baratheon to the north and remain with his army. They may or may not be the same person.
House Foxglove at the end of the third century
The known Foxgloves during the timespan of the events described in A Song of Ice and Fire are:
- Ser Willam Foxglove, a knight sworn to King Stannis Baratheon. He may or may not be Lord Foxglove, who is also in Stannis's army in the north.
- ↑ House Foxglove may be from the Reach as their name and the fact that Willam is a supporter of Stannis may indicate some relation to the Florents of Brightwater Keep whose sigil is a fox.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 42, The King's Prize.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 62, The Sacrifice.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 A Dance with Dragons, Appendix.