|Coat of arms||
Three blue moons, waxing, full and waning, on a white bend, on blue|
(Azure, on a bend argent a hurt between an increscent and decrescent of the first)
|Seat||North of the wolfswood in the northern mountains|
House Stark (AGOT)|
House Baratheon of Dragonstone
According to semi-canon sources, they blazon their shield with three blue moons, waxing, full, waning, on a white bend, on blue.
A Storm of Swords
Ronnel Harclay is a ranger of the Night's Watch and is part of the great ranging that sets out to fight Mance Rayder and look for Benjen Stark. After the fight at the Fist, Ronnel is among the remaining man who retreat to Craster's Keep. He commands the rangers after the death of Thoren Smallwood.
A Dance with Dragons
House Harclay at the end of the third century
The known Harclays during the timespan of the events described in A Song of Ice and Fire are:
- A Storm of Swords, Chapter 24, Bran II.
- The Citadel. Heraldry: the North
- A Storm of Swords, Chapter 33, Samwell II.
- A Storm of Swords, Chapter 55, Jon VII.
- A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 17, Jon IV.
- A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 35, Jon VII.
- A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 26, The Wayward Bride.
- A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 42, The King's Prize.