From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
|Coat of arms||
Per pale barry russet and green|
(Per pale barry brunâtre and vert)
|Head||Lord Robin Moreland|
|Founder||Pate the Plowman|
|Founded||Dawn Age/Age of Heroes[N 1]|
House Moreland is a noble house from the westerlands, with an unknown seat.
Neither their arms or their motto appears in the books. However according to semi-canon sources they blazon their arms as per pale barry russet and green.
House Moreland is an ancient line of First Men origin, boasting descent from the legendary Pate the Plowman.
A Feast for Crows
Lord Robin Moreland is among those gathered to escort the corpse of Lord Tywin Lannister from King's Landing back to Casterly Rock. He wears russet and green with a cloak of crimson silk.
House Moreland at the end of the third century
The known Morelands during the timespan of the events described in A Song of Ice and Fire are:
- Lord Robin Moreland, head of the house.
- ↑ The text in the Westerlands section of TWOIAF implies that the mentioned First Men houses are all founded in the Dawn Age but does not use the term Dawn Age, instead it says Golden Age which could be meant to cover the Dawn Age and Age heroes together. This combined with it being very unlikely that no First Men houses of note where founded in the Age of Heroes means we can not tell if the mentioned houses are founded in the Dawn Age or Age of Heroes.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 The World of Ice & Fire, The Westerlands.
- ↑ The Citadel. Heraldry: Houses in the Westerlands
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 16, Jaime II.