|Coat of arms||Argent, a cross embattled sable|
Ser Hosman Norcross was a household knight in service to Ser Colin Florent when he received an offer to marry Colin's daughter, Delena. Her father had already declined a match with Tyrion Lannister, who had been offered only after Delena was despoiled by King Robert I Baratheon in the wedding bed of her cousin, Selyse, and his brother, Stannis. The result of that union was Edric Storm.
A Feast for Crows
Ser Bayard Norcross is among the household knights who spend time with Queen Margaery Tyrell. Queen Cersei Lannister has an arrest warrant signed for Bayard as part of her plan to get rid of Margaery. He is sent to the dungeons of the Red Keep after his arrest.
House Norcross at the end of the third century
The known Norcrosses during the timespan of the events described in A Song of Ice and Fire are:
- Ser Hosman Norcross, a household knight at Brightwater Keep.
With unspecified familiar relationship with this branch there is also:
- Ser Tyler Norcross, who fought for the greens in the Dance of the Dragons.
- Ser Jeffory Norcross, better known as Neveryield, member of the Kingsguard.
- The Citadel. Heraldry: Houses in the Reach
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 16, Jaime II.
- A Game of Thrones, Chapter 35, Eddard IX.
- A Clash of Kings, Chapter 10, Davos I.
- A Storm of Swords, Chapter 19, Tyrion III.
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 28, Cersei VI.
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 43, Cersei X.
- A Storm of Swords, Appendix.
- A Feast for Crows, Appendix.
- Fire & Blood, The Dying of the Dragons - The Red Dragon and the Gold.