© Fantasy Flight Games
|Allegiance||House Fossoway of New Barrel|
|Born||In or before 284 AC|
|Spouse||Lady Janna Fossoway|
Ser Jon Fossoway is a knight from House Fossoway of New Barrel. He is married to Lady Janna Fossoway, the sister of Lord Mace Tyrell of Highgarden.
- See also: Images of Jon Fossoway
Jon is described as genial.
A Clash of Kings
Ser Jon is among the nobles who declare for Renly Baratheon and is present beneath the walls of Bitterbridge when Lady Catelyn Stark arrives. When the parley at Storm's End between the brothers Renly and Stannis Baratheon breaks down and battle seems imminent, Jon offers to lead the van into battle.
Jon goes over to Stannis's forces after Renly's death during the siege of Storm's End. The castle's castellan, Ser Cortnay Penrose, proposes to settle the siege with single combat. Jon advises Stannis to take him up on the offer. Jon is prepared to take the challenge himself, although he admits that he is not as good as Lord Bryce Caron or Ser Guyard Morrigen.
Jon fights for Stannis at the Battle of the Blackwater but is captured by Lothor Brune. He bends the knee to King Joffrey I Baratheon.
A Feast for Crows
Jon's wife, Janna Fossoway, hawks with Margaery Tyrell in King's Landing.
- ↑ See the Jon Fossoway calculation.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 A Clash of Kings, Chapter 22, Catelyn II.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Chapter 31, Catelyn III.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Chapter 42, Davos II.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Chapter 65, Sansa VIII.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 24, Cersei V.
- House Fossoway of New Barrel
- Characters from the Reach
- Supporters of Joffrey Baratheon in the War of the Five Kings
- Supporters of Renly Baratheon in the War of the Five Kings
- Supporters of Stannis Baratheon in the War of the Five Kings
- Supporters of Tommen Baratheon in the War of the Five Kings
- Turncloaks in the War of the Five Kings