From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
Longbow Hall is the seat of House Hunter in the Vale of Arryn. It is located south of the Fingers, east of Heart's Home, and north of Old Anchor. It appears to be located in the foothills between a mountain range and the east of the valley. Willamen is the maester at Longbow Hall.
King Jaehaerys I Targaryen visited Longbow Hall during a royal progress in 52 AC.
A Storm of Swords
Using the name Alayne Stone, Sansa Stark stops at Longbow Hall while traveling with Lord Petyr Baelish and Lady Lysa Arryn from the Fingers to the Eyrie.
A Feast for Crows
Lord Gilwood Hunter brings his levies to the Gates of the Moon.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Map of the South
- ↑ The Lands of Ice and Fire, Westeros.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Appendix.
- ↑ Fire & Blood, Birth, Death, and Betrayal Under King Jaehaerys I.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 68, Sansa VI.
- ↑ The Lands of Ice and Fire, Journeys.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 23, Alayne I.