Lord Arryn (father of Jeyne)
From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
|Born||In or before 80 AC|
|Died||In 97 AC, the Mountains of the Moon|
|Book||Fire & Blood (mentioned)|
Lord Arryn was the Lord of the Eyrie and the head of House Arryn during the late reign of King Jaehaerys I Targaryen.
Lord Arryn and his sons were killed by Stone Crows in 97 AC. He was succeeded as ruler of the Vale of Arryn by his daughter, Jeyne. As Jeyne was three years old at the time of her father's death, Lord Yorbert Royce ruled in her stead as regent and Lord Protector of the Vale during her minority.
His relation to his predecessor Lord Rodrik Arryn is unknown. As he was born when Rodrik was married to his first wife who gave him two sons and he is known to have had a younger brother, he was likely Rodrik's eldest son.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Fire & Blood, The Dying of the Dragons - A Son for a Son.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 See the Lord Arryn (father of Jeyne) calculation.
- ↑ The World of Ice & Fire, The Vale: House Arryn.
- ↑ Fire & Blood, Heirs of the Dragon - A Question of Succession.
- ↑ Fire & Blood, The Long Reign - Jaehaerys and Alysanne: Policy, Progeny, and Pain.
- ↑ Fire & Blood, The Lysene Spring and the End of Regency.