Lord Tarbeck (son of Alyn)
From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
|Title||Lord of Tarbeck Hall|
|Born||In 43 AC or 44 AC|
|Died||In 47–59 AC|
Lord Tarbeck was the Lord of Tarbeck Hall and the head of House Tarbeck during the reign of King Maegor I Targaryen.
Lord Tarbeck was born a few months after the death of his father, Lord Alyn Tarbeck, who died during the Battle Beneath the Gods Eye in 43 AC.
In 47 AC, King Maegor I Targaryen summoned his mother, Lady Jeyne Westerling, and him to court, where he married the widow as one of his Black Brides, using the young Lord Tarbeck as a hostage to prevent any defiance. Lord Tarbeck was later confirmed as Alyn's heir and Lord of Tarbeck Hall. He was sent to Casterly Rock as a ward to Lord Lyman Lannister.
A Lord Tarbeck died of the Shivers in 59 AC, it is unknown if it was him or another lord.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 The World of Ice & Fire, The Targaryen Kings: Maegor I.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 See the Lord Tarbeck (son of Alyn) calculation.
- ↑ The Sons of the Dragon.
- ↑ Fire & Blood, The Sons of the Dragon.
- ↑ Fire & Blood, The Long Reign - Jaehaerys and Alysanne: Policy, Progeny, and Pain.