Lord of Atranta
Lord of Atranta is a title held by the head of House Vance, the ruler of Atranta in the riverlands.
Lord Vance was slain in the war between the Teagues and the Storm King Arlan III Durrandon.
Lord Robert Vance was a would-be river king during the rule of the Storm Kings; it is unknown which branch he was from.
Lord Ronnel Vance supported Prince Aegon the Uncrowned against King Maegor I Targaryen, but he was slain in the Battle Beneath the Gods Eye; it is unknown which branch he was from.
Lord Norbert Vance squired for Lord Darry with Brynden Tully.
A Storm of Swords
King Tommen I Baratheon signs the pardon of Lord Vance in the aftermath of the Red Wedding. It is unknown if it is for Lord Nobert or Lord Karyl of Wayfarer's Rest, but afterwards both have been welcomed to the King's Peace.
A Feast for Crows
Lord Norbert is present at the siege of Riverrun, and takes part in the war councils. Norbert offers to parley with the besieged Ser Brynden Tully, whom he squired with, but his offer is turned down.
Known Lords of Atranta
- Lord Vance, ruling during the reign of King Humfrey I Teague. He was slain in one of the battles of the rebellion started by Lord Roderick Blackwood.
- Lord Robert Vance (possibly)
- Lord Ronnel Vance (possibly)
- Lord Vance, ruling in 55 AC. His sister or daughter was chosen as a companion to Queen Alysanne Targaryen.
- Lord Norbert Vance, the current Lord of Atranta.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 A Storm of Swords, Appendix.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 A Feast for Crows, Chapter 38, Jaime VI.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Appendix.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Appendix.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 The World of Ice & Fire, The Riverlands.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Fire & Blood, The Sons of the Dragon.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 72, Jaime IX.
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 A Feast for Crows, Chapter 33, Jaime V.
- ↑ Fire & Blood, Jaehaerys and Alysanne - Their Triumphs and Tragedies.