Lord of Barrowton
From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
|Lord of Barrowton|
|Office||Ruler of Barrowton|
|Current Holder||Lady Barbrey Dustin|
Lord of Barrowton and Lady of Barrowton are titles given to the head of House Dustin of Barrowton.
Lord Roderick Dustin led the Winter Wolves during the Dance of the Dragons.
A Dance with Dragons
Lady Barbrey Dustin has ruled Barrowton since the death of her husband, Lord Willam Dustin, in Robert's Rebellion.
Known Lords of Barrowton
- Unnamed Lord Dustin ruling in 58 AC, who showed the barrow of the First King to King Jaehaerys I Targaryen and Queen Alysanne Targaryen.
- Unnamed Lord Dustin ruling in 101 AC, who supported Laenor Velaryon's claim to the Iron Throne in the Great Council.
- Lord Roderick Dustin, known as Roddy the Ruin, leader of the Winter Wolves during the Dance of the Dragons.
- Unnamed Lord Dustin ruling in 134 AC, who closed his gates as hundreds of starving villagers gathered beneath his walls.
- "Old Lord Dustin", the father of Willam Dustin.
- Lord Willam Dustin, Lord of Barrowton during Robert's Rebellion.
- Lady Barbrey Dustin, Willam's widow and current Lady of Barrowton.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 A Feast for Crows, Appendix.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Fire & Blood, The Dying of the Dragons - Rhaenyra Triumphant.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 32, Reek III.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 41, The Turncloak.
- ↑ Fire & Blood, Jaehaerys and Alysanne - Their Triumphs and Tragedies.
- ↑ Fire & Blood, Heirs of the Dragon - A Question of Succession.
- ↑ Fire & Blood, The Lysene Spring and the End of Regency.