Lord of Harvest Hall
From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
|Lord of Harvest Hall|
|Office||Ruler of Harvest Hall|
|Current Holder||Lord Arstan Selmy|
Lord of Harvest Hall[N 1] is a title held by the head of House Selmy, the ruler of Harvest Hall in the stormlands.
Lord Selmy was present at the Golden Wedding between Lady Alyssa Velaryon and Lord Rogar Baratheon at King's Landing in 49 AC.
A Clash of Kings
Lord Arstan Selmy sends men to support King Renly Baratheon during the War of the Five Kings. It is unknown if he has bent the knee to the Iron Throne after Renly's death or if he now supports Renly's brother, Stannis Baratheon.
Known Lords of Harvest Hall
- Lord Selmy, ruling during the early reign of King Jaehaerys I Targaryen.
- Lord Arstan Selmy, the current Lord of Harvest Hall.
- ↑ The Selmys were apparently a knightly House at some point, as Lyonel Selmy was a Knight of Harvest Hall.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 A Dance with Dragons, Appendix.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Fire & Blood, The Year of the Three Brides - 49 AC.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Chapter 31, Catelyn III.