Lord of Whitegrove
From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
Lord of Whitegrove is a title once held by the head of House Peake of Starpike.
At an unknown time,[N 1] House Peake gained dominion over the castle of Whitegrove. The first known Peake to have held the title of "Lord of Whitegrove" was Uther Peake, who lived during the early part of King Jaehaerys I Targaryen's reign.
The Peakes kept dominion over Whitegrove until the end of the second century, when the Iron Throne stripped Lord Gormon Peake of his title of "Lord of Whitegrove" for having supported the pretender, Daemon Blackfyre, in the First Blackfyre Rebellion. It is unknown to which house the Iron Throne granted Whitegrove.
Known Lords of Whitegrove
- Lord Uther Peake
- Lord Peake, supporter of Prince Viserys Targaryen at the Great Council of 101 AC.
- Lord Unwin Peake, his son.
- Lord Gormon Peake, the last Peake to hold this title.
- ↑ As they did not have any blood connection to their new overlord of House Tyrell, the power and influence of House Peake diminished greatly after Aegon's Conquest and the extinction of House Gardener, the former Kings of the Reach. Therefore, it is more likely the Peakes already held dominion over Whitegrove prior to Aegon's Conquest.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Fire & Blood, Jaehaerys and Alysanne - Their Triumphs and Tragedies.
- ↑ Fire & Blood, Under the Regents - The Hooded Hand.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Fire & Blood, Under the Regents - War and Peace and Cattle Shows.
- ↑ Fire & Blood, The Lysene Spring and the End of Regency.
- ↑ The World of Ice & Fire, The Targaryen Kings: Aegon III.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 The Mystery Knight.
- ↑ The World of Ice & Fire, Aegon III.