Lord of the Crag
|Lord of the Crag|
|Office||Ruler of the Crag|
|Current Holder||Lord Gawen Westerling|
|Heir||Ser Raynald Westerling|
After the death of Lord Jason Lannister in the Battle at the Red Fork, Lord Roland Westerling and his daughter, Jason's widow Johanna, ruled over the westerlands in the name of young Lord Loreon Lannister. Roland was part of the regency of Aegon III, but he died of Winter Fever.
A Game of Thrones
A Clash of Kings
A Storm of Swords
A Feast for Crows
During the siege of Riverrun, Gawen expresses to Ser Daven Lannister his concern for his family within the castle. When the siege ends, Gawen is reunited with his family. They are part of the westermen who march back home.
Known Lords of the Crag
- Lord Westerling, who supported Prince Aegon the Uncrowned.
- Lord Westerling, who died from the Shivers in 59 AC.
- Lord Roland Westerling
- Lord Gawen Westerling, the current Lord of the Crag.
- A Clash of Kings, Appendix.
- A Storm of Swords, Appendix.
- A Feast for Crows, Appendix.
- A Dance with Dragons, Appendix.
- Fire & Blood, Aftermath - The Hour of the Wolf.
- Fire & Blood, Under the Regents - The Hooded Hand.
- The Lands of Ice and Fire, Westeros.
- Fire & Blood, The Sons of the Dragon.
- Fire & Blood, The Long Reign - Jaehaerys and Alysanne: Policy, Progeny and Pain.
- A Storm of Swords, Chapter 19, Tyrion III.
- A Game of Thrones, Chapter 63, Catelyn X.
- A Storm of Swords, Chapter 14, Catelyn II.
- A Storm of Swords, Chapter 72, Jaime IX.
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 33, Jaime V.
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 44, Jaime VII.