Lord of the Rain House
From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
|Lord of the Rain House|
|Office||Ruler of the Rain House|
|Current Holder||Casper Wylde|
Lord of the Rain House is a title held by the head of House Wylde, the ruler of the Rain House in the stormlands.
Lord Morgan Wylde gelded a stableboy who had deflowered his daughter, Coryanne Wylde.
As master of laws, Lord Jasper Wylde was part of the green council in support of King Aegon II Targaryen during the Dance of the Dragons. Jasper was executed as a traitor by Rhaenyra Targaryen after the fall of King's Landing.
A Clash of Kings
According to a semi-canon source, Lord Casper Wylde supports first Renly Baratheon and then Stannis Baratheon during the War of the Five Kings.
A Dance with Dragons
Ser Laswell Peake leads the taking of Rain House by the Golden Company.
Known Lords of the Rain House
- Lord Morgan Wylde
- Lord Jasper Wylde
- Lord Casper Wylde, the current Lord of the Rain House.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 A Dance with Dragons, Appendix.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Fire & Blood, A Surfeit of Rulers.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Fire & Blood, Heirs of the Dragon - A Question of Succession.
- ↑ Fire & Blood, The Dying of the Dragons - Rhaenyra Triumphant.
- ↑ George R. R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire, Rain House.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 61, The Griffin Reborn.