A Feast for Crows
Lady Alyse Ladybright serves as the lord treasurer at Sunspear. Doran Martell, Prince of Dorne, leaves Alyse in charge of the accounts and finances of Sunspear when he travels to the Water Gardens.
Cersei Lannister, the Queen Regent for King Tommen I Baratheon, renames the office of master of coin as "lord treasurer" in the style of the Free Cities, and she grants the post to Lord Gyles Rosby. Gyles serves until his death and is then replaced by Ser Harys Swyft, who until that point had served as Tommen's Hand of the King.
A Dance with Dragons
- Fire & Blood, The Year of the Three Brides - 49 AC.
- Fire & Blood, A Time of Testing - The Realm Remade.
- The Princess and the Queen.
- A Feast for Crows, Appendix.
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 13, The Soiled Knight.
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 17, Cersei IV.
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 39, Cersei IX.
- A Dance with Dragons, Epilogue.