Lucas by Winona Nelson © Fantasy Flight Games
|Born||In or before 283 AC|
|Died||In 299 AC, the Twins|
Lucas Blackwood is the second son of Lord Tytos Blackwood of Raventree Hall.
A Clash of Kings
Lucas is a member of the party that escorts Lady Catelyn Stark south to meet with Renly Baratheon. Near Storm's End, Lucas sharpens his dagger and tells Catelyn that the armies of Renly and Stannis Baratheon are expected to fight at dawn.
After Renly's death, Lucas helps protect Catelyn as she returns to the riverlands. Once they reach the camps of the river lords outside Riverrun, Lucas departs Catelyn to find his father, Lord Tytos Blackwood.
A Storm of Swords
Lucas is among the nobles who attend the wedding of Lord Edmure Tully and Lord Walder Frey's daughter, Roslin, at the Twins. He is slain during the Red Wedding by Ser Hosteen Frey.
A Dance with Dragons
While negotiating and end to the siege of Raventree, Ser Jaime Lannister promises Lord Blackwood he will have his son's body returned to him so he can be decently buried. Tytos intends to have Lucas buried beneath Raventree Hall's great weirwood.
Lucas was murdered at the Red Wedding. Walder Frey's fourth wife was a Blackwood, but kinship counts for no more than guest right at the Twins.
- ↑ See the Lucas Blackwood calculation.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 48, Jaime I.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Appendix.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Chapter 22, Catelyn II.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Chapter 31, Catelyn III.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Chapter 39, Catelyn V.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 51, Catelyn VII.