From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
|Born||In 283 AC or 284 AC|
Maron Volmark is the Lord of Volmark and the head of House Volmark.
Appearance and Character
Young Lord Volmark is beardless. Victarion Greyjoy considers Maron to be callow.
A Feast for Crows
Tarle the Thrice-Drowned claims that Lord Maron, as heir to the "black line" of House Hoare, has the best claim to the Seastone Chair during the gathering for the kingsmoot. Maron, however, is one of Victarion Greyjoy's supporters at Old Wyk.
After Euron Greyjoy is named king, he commands the ironborn to take the Shield Islands. During the feast celebrating the taking of the Shields, Lord Maron is named the new Lord of Greenshield by King Euron.
Volmark is a callow boy, but he has Black Harren's blood in him through his mother.—thoughts of Victarion Greyjoy
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 A Feast for Crows, Appendix.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Appendix.
- ↑ See the Maron Volmark calculation.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 A Feast for Crows, Chapter 29, The Reaver.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 18, The Iron Captain.