Ser Philip Foote is a one-eyed knight of little note from House Foote in the westerlands.
A Clash of Kings
During the Battle of the Blackwater, where Ser Philip fights for the combined Lannister-Tyrell army, he kills Lord Bryce Caron, the Lord of Nightsong, in single combat. After the battle the Iron Throne names Philip the new Lord of Nightsong and gives him all the lands, rights and incomes of House Caron, forming House Foote of Nightsong.
A Storm of Swords
Philip, the new Lord of the Marches, attends the wedding of Sansa Stark and Tyrion Lannister. He is among the gathered nobility that welcomes the Dornish party headed by Prince Oberyn Martell to King's Landing.
Philip attends the royal wedding of Margaery Tyrell and King Joffrey I Baratheon. He is called as a witness for the prosecution in the trial of Tyrion for the death of Joffrey. He tells of how he saw Tyrion fill the wedding chalice.
A Dance with Dragons
Philip's right to Nightsong is challenged by Ser Rolland Storm, the bastard half-brother of the late Lord Bryce Caron.
- ↑ George R. R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire, Nightsong.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 A Clash of Kings, Chapter 65, Sansa VIII.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Appendix.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 38, Tyrion V.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 66, Tyrion IX.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Appendix.
- House Foote
- Characters from the Stormlands
- Characters from the Westerlands
- House founders
- Lords of the Marches
- Members of Joffrey I Baratheon's court
- Members of Tommen I Baratheon's court
- One-eyed characters
- Supporters of Joffrey Baratheon in the War of the Five Kings
- Supporters of Tommen Baratheon in the War of the Five Kings