|Born||In or before 40 AC|
|Father||Lord Manfryd Redwyne|
Rickard Redwyne was a knight from House Redwyne during the reign of King Jaehaerys I Targaryen. He was the second son of Lord Manfryd Redwyne of the Arbor.[N 1]
While still a squire, he came to King's Landing with his father and brothers, Robert and Ryam, when Lord Manfryd was appointed to the small council in 50 AC.
In 55 AC Rickard took part in the squire's tourney held as part of the celebrations for the completion of the Dragonpit. He was subsequently knighted on the field by King Jaehaerys I Targaryen.
In 73 AC, Rickard took part at a tourney at Old Oak, where he unhorsed the mystery knight called the Silver Fool. Rickard unmasked the mystery knight and revealed him to be Prince Baelon Targaryen. He then knighted Prince Baelon.
- ↑ Lord Manfryd Redwyne had three sons: Robert, Rickard, and Ryam. Robert is confirmed to be the eldest, while Ryam is confirmed to have been the youngest (Fire & Blood, Jaehaerys and Alysanne - Their Triumphs and Tragedies), indicating Rickard was the middle son.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Fire & Blood, Jaehaerys and Alysanne - Thir Triumphs and Tragedies.
- ↑ See the Rickard Redwyne calculation.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Fire & Blood, A Time of Testing - The Realm Remade.
- ↑ Fire & Blood, The Long Reign - Jaehaerys and Alysanne: Policy, Progeny, and Pain.