From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
Stone Mill, also called the Stone Mill, is a crossing of the Red Fork of the Trident in the western riverlands. The location of Stone Mill has not yet been published on maps, although it may be north of Pinkmaiden Castle.
A Clash of Kings
Stone Mill is the scene of the fiercest fighting during the Battle of the Fords. There, Ser Gregor Clegane manages to cross the Trident with his best men, but only after heavy losses. He is routed when Ser Edmure Tully counter-attacks with his reserve. Lord Leo Lefford drowns during the fighting.
A Storm of Swords
Harwin tells Arya Stark that Gregor reportedly lost half of his men at Stone Mill.
Rymund the Rhymer entertains Edmure, Ser Marq Piper, and Patrek Mallister with verses about the battle at the Stone Mill.
- ↑ George R. R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire, Westeros.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Chapter 45, Catelyn VI.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Appendix.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 22, Arya IV.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 14, Catelyn II.