Stonehelm is a castle in the stormlands and is the ancient seat of House Swann. The castle is situated in the Red Watch region of the eastern Dornish Marches, on Cape Wrath along the coast of the Sea of Dorne.
Stonehelm's watchtowers are made of black and white stone.
During the Second Dornish War, the Vulture King divided his forces and sent Lord Walter Wyl to attack Stonehelm. Lord Orys Baratheon smashed the Dornish host beneath the walls of Stonehelm, however, and captured Walter.
- A Storm of Swords, Chapter 67, Jaime VIII.
- A Clash of Kings, Chapter 2, Sansa I.
- George R. R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire, Stonehelm.
- The World of Ice & Fire, The Stormlands: The Men of the Stormlands.
- A Song of Ice and Fire Campaign Guide
- The World of Ice & Fire, The Stormlands: Andals in the Stormlands.
- The World of Ice & Fire, The Stormlands: House Baratheon.
- Fire & Blood, The Sons of the Dragon.