From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
Westwatch-by-the-Bridge is the westernmost castle of the Night's Watch, located near the Gorge and the Bridge of Skulls. East of the abandoned castle is the Shadow Tower, the westernmost of the inhabited castles of the Watch.
A Dance with Dragons places Westwatch north of the Gorge and west of the Wall. The Lands of Ice and Fire depicts Westwatch south of the Gorge and just east of the Bridge of Skulls, where the Wall ends.
A Storm of Swords
Bowen Marsh leads men of the Night's Watch in defending the region from free folk in the fight at the Bridge of Skulls.
A Dance with Dragons
Lord Commander Jon Snow has Westwatch re-garrisoned with a small company of men from the Night's Watch.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 George R. R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire, Westwatch-by-the-Bridge.
- ↑ George R. R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire, Shadow Tower.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Map of Beyond the Wall
- ↑ The Lands of Ice and Fire, Beyond the Wall.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 75, Samwell IV.