The river road or River Road is a major road which begins in Casterly Rock and extends northeast through the westerlands past Sarsfield and the Golden Tooth to Riverrun in the riverlands. It then runs east along the Red Fork of the Trident to the inn at the crossroads, where it meets the kingsroad, which runs north and south, and the high road, which runs east to the Vale of Arryn.
A Game of Thrones
A Feast for Crows
References and Notes
- A Storm of Swords, Chapter 13, Arya II.
- George R. R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire, River Road.
- A Feast for Crows, Map of the Iron Islands
- A Game of Thrones, Map of the South
- George R. R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire, Journeys map - Jaime Lannister.
- George R. R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire, Journeys map - Kevan Lannister.