From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
Year 101 After the Conquest (101 AC) is a year in the Westerosi calendar, the 101st after Aegon's crowning in Oldtown that maesters and educated people use as a reference to date the years.
It was the year of the First Great Council, where Jaehaerys summoned all the lords of the realm at Harrenhal to decide on who should be his heir after Prince Baelon's death.
- King Jaehaerys calls a Great Council to decide the heir to the Iron Throne, after the death of Prince Baelon.
- Fourteen claims are presented, including Baelon's son Viserys, his elder brother's daughter Rhaenys, her children Laena and Laenor Velaryon, Jaehaerys' third son Archmaester Vaegon, three bastard sons of Princess Saera, a man claiming descend from Gaemon the Glorious, a men who said that he was a bastard son of Maegor the Cruel and another saying that was a bastard son of King Jaehaerys himself.
- All claims save Viserys' and Laenor's are dismissed. All the lords participated in the final vote that was won by Prince Viserys by a lopsided margin.
- After the results of the Great Council are made public, King Jaehaerys names his grandson Viserys Prince of Dragonstone.
- Prince Baelon Targaryen, of a burst belly.
- Grand Maester Allar.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Fire & Blood, Heirs of the Dragon - A Question of Succession.