From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
Year 131 After the Conquest (131 AC) is a year in the Westerosi calendar, the 131st after Aegon's crowning in Oldtown that maesters and educated people use as a reference to date the years.
131 AC saw the end of the civil war known as the Dance of the Dragons, when King Aegon II Targaryen died in the middle of the year. Prince Aegon "the Younger" Targaryen was crowned as King Aegon III Targaryen instead, and a peace was made.
- The Battle of the Kingsroad, final battle of the Dance of the Dragons.
- The Dance of the Dragons ends.
- After the Dance of the Dragons, the period of regency begins.
- Princess Jaehaera Targaryen marries King Aegon III Targaryen.
- Lord Borros Baratheon, slain in battle by Lord Kermit Tully.
- King Aegon II Targaryen, poisoned.
- Lord Larys Strong, executed for treason.
- Ser Gyles Belgrave, knight of the Kingsguard, executed for treason.
- King Aegon III Targaryen to Princess Jaehaera Targaryen
Titles and Positions
- Aegon III Targaryen is crowned king.
- Lord Cregan Stark is named Hand of the King. He holds his position for a day.
- Ser Tyland Lannister is named Hand of the King, after Cregan Stark resigns.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 The World of Ice & Fire, The Targaryen Kings: Aegon II.
- ↑ The Princess and the Queen.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 The World of Ice & Fire, The Targaryen Kings: Aegon III.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Fire & Blood, The Dying of the Dragons — The Short, Sad Reign of Aegon II.
- ↑ Fire & Blood, Under the Regents - The Hooded Hand.
- ↑ A Game of Thrones, Appendix.
- ↑ The World of Ice & Fire, The Westerlands: House Lannister Under the Dragons.
- ↑ Tyland died in 133 AC, after having been Hand for most of two years.