Year 300 After the Conquest (300 AC) is a year in the Westerosi calendar, the 300th after Aegon's crowning in Oldtown that maesters and educated people use as a reference to date the years.
300 AC started with the wedding and death of King Joffrey, that took place on the first day of the year. His brother Tommen was crowned shortly thereafter and was married to the widowed Margaery Tyrell, preserving the alliance between houses Lannister and Tyrell that ensured the stability of the realm. However, the murders of Tywin and Kevan Lannister, the rise of the Faith Militant and the invasion of Aegon Targaryen have left Westeros in turmoil.
The final chapters of A Storm of Swords, most chapters of A Feast For Crows and all chapters of A Dance with Dragons take place in 300 AC.
- The War of the Five Kings ends, with Renly Baratheon, Balon Greyjoy and Robb Stark dead and Stannis Baratheon fleeing to the North.
- Castle Black is assaulted by wildlings lead by Mance Rayder, but Stannis Baratheon arrives and defeats them with his army.
- Ironmen led by Euron Greyjoy attack the Shield Islands.
- The last two seats that Stannis Baratheon holds in the south are being attacked by royal forces:
- Storm's End is put under siege by the royalist forces led by Mace Tyrell.
- Dragonstone is assaulted by the royalist forces led by Loras Tyrell, who is nearly killed in the attack.
- The Golden Company lands in the stormlands.
- Moat Cailin is captured by House Bolton.
- Stannis Baratheon takes Deepwood Motte.
- Astapor falls in a siege to the Yunkai.
- With Daenerys gone Yunkai begins to besiege Meereen.
- Tytos Blackwood surrenders to Jaime Lannister.
- Stannis Baratheons army marches on Winterfell.
- Winter engulfs Westeros meaning there is no chance now of a last harvest.
- The Faith Militant is reborn again. The order becomes very powerful very quickly.
- A Kingsmoot is called on the Iron Islands for the first time in over two thousand years.
- In response to the Iron Thrones refusal to pay back the money owed the Iron Bank of Braavos refuses any new loans to Westeros causing economic chaos.
- Margaery Tyrell and Cersei Lannister are held prisoners by the Faith and accused of adultery and treason.
- Mance Rayder is held a captive of House Bolton.
- Theon Greyjoy and Jeyne Poole (the false Arya Stark) escape Winterfell.
- Ramsay Bolton sends Jon Snow a letter claiming Stannis is dead.
- Jon Snow is stabbed multiple times by his own men (unknown if he survived)
- Tyrion Tanner, bastard son of Lollys Stokeworth and an unknown rapist.
In the North
- Aenys Frey, killed by a trap set by Mors "Crowfood" Umber
- Rhaegar Frey, possibly baked in a pie.
- Jared Frey, possibly baked in a pie.
- Symond Frey, possibly baked in a pie.
- Walder Frey, known as "Little Walder", killed at Winterfell.
At the Wall and Beyond
- Janos Slynt, beheaded by Jon Snow for refusing to obey orders.
- Rattleshirt, burned to death as Mance Rayder.
- Donal Noye, slain while fighting Mag the Mighty
- Mag Mar Tun Doh Weg, slain by Donal Noye.
Across the narrow sea
- Quentyn Martell, killed by the dragon Rhaegal.
- Maester Aemon, due to a chill and old age.
- King Cleon, slain by his own man who became Cleon the Second.
- Cleon the Second, slain by King Cutthroat.
- King Cutthroat, slain during the siege of Astapor
- Queen Whore, slain during the siege of Astapor
- Yurkhaz zo Yunzak, trampled to death by his own fleeing slaves.
- Groleo, killed by Bloodbeard
- Cletus Yronwood and Willam Wells, slain by corsairs.
- Raff the Sweetling, killed by Mercy
In King's landing
- King Joffrey Baratheon, poisoned during his wedding feast.
- Prince Oberyn Martell, slain in a trial by combat against Gregor Clegane.
- Gregor Clegane, died a slow, agonising death from thickened manticore venom.
- Tywin Lannister, slain by his son, Tyrion Lannister, on his privy with a crossbow.
- The High Septon, killed by Osney Kettleblack.
- Kevan Lannister, killed with a crossbow bolt by Varys
- Pycelle, killed by Varys.
In the Riverlands
- Beric Dondarrion, using his seventh and final death to resurrect Catelyn Tully.
- Merrett Frey, Petyr Frey and Ryman Frey, captured and hanged by Lady Stoneheart.
- Rorge, slain by Brienne of Tarth.
Rest of Westeros
- Lysa Tully, pushed to her death by her husband Petyr Baelish at the Eyrie.
- Arys Oakheart, beheaded by Areo Hotah after a suicide charge by the Greenblood.
- Alester Florent, burned to death by Melisandre at Dragonstone.
In the North
- Kyra, who was hunted by Ramsay Bolton outside Winterfell.
- Adrack Humble, Dagon Codd and Ralf Kenning, slain at Moat Cailin.
- Hagen, Cromm and Rolfe The Dwarf, slain during the retaking of Deepwood Motte
- Yellow Dick, slain by Rowan at Winterfell.
- Luton, slain by Ramsay Bolton at Winterfell.
- Bryen Farring, of the freezing cold while marching to Deepwood Motte with Stannis Baratheon.
- Squirrel, Frenya, Holly, Rowan, Willow Witch-eye, Myrtle, possibly killed and skinned at Winterfell by Ramsay Bolton.
At the Wall and Beyond
- Dalla, while giving birth to Mance Rayders son.
- Harma the Dogshead, slain during the battle of the Wall.
- Thistle, slain beyond the Wall.
- Styr the Magnar of Thenn, slain during the battle of the Wall
- Red Alyn, slain during the battle of the Wall.
- Dormund, slain during the battle of the Wall by Ser Richard Horpe.
- Dirk, Grubbs, Ollo Lophand, Garth of Greenaway, Alan of Rosby, Clubfoot Karl, Mawney, Orphan Oss and Bill. The Mutineers at Craster's Keep, slain by Coldhands.
- Torwynd, died of the cold beyond the Wall.
- Varamyr, slain beyond the Wall.
- Garth Greyfeather, Black Jack Bulwer and Hairy Hal, slain beyond the Wall by the Weeper.
- Patrek of King's Mountain, killed by the Giant Wun Weg Wun Dar Wun
Across the narrow sea
- Dareon, killed by Cat of the Canals for being a deserter of the Night's Watch.
- Hazzea, claimed to have been killed by Drogon.
- Stalwart Shield, Mossador, Black Fist, Cetherys, Duran, Eladon Goldenhair, Loyal Spear, slain by the Sons of the Harpy
- Rylona Rhee, a harpist slain by the Sons of the Harpy
- Harghaz, slain by Drogon
- Yezzan zo Qaggaz, Sweets and Nurse, killed by the Pale mare
- Kedry, slain by corsairs.
- Oppo, a dwarf who was murdered by sailors who falsely believed him to be Tyrion Lannister.
- Barsena Blackhair, killed in the fighting pits by a boar
- Krazz, slain by Ser Barristan Selmy
- Mollono Yos Dob, died from the Pale Mare.
- Maester Kerwin, killed on the command of Victarion Greyjoy
- Magister Ordello of Pentos, of poison.
In King's Landing
- Shae, strangled by Tyrion Lannister.
- Dontos Hollard, killed on the orders of Petyr Baelish.
- Gyles Rosby, of his cough.
- Hamish the Harper, while a prisoner in Qyburn's care.
- Senelle and Falyse Stokeworth, from Qyburn's twisted experiments.
In the Riverlands
- Polliver, slain by Sandor Clegane at the crossroads inn.
- The Tickler, slain by Arya Stark at the crossroads inn.
- Biter, slain by Gendry.
- Robert Blackwood, of sickness.
- Shella Whent, the last of House Whent.
Rest of Westeros
- Baelor Blacktyde, killed by Euron Greyjoy on Old Wyk.
- Talbert Serry, killed by Victarion Greyjoy during the Battle of the Shield Islands.
- Pate, killed by poison in Oldtown.
- Tanda Stokeworth, fell and broke her leg after fall from a horse and later died from the injury at Stokeworth.
- Balman Byrch, slain by Bronn at Stokeworth.
- Cragorn, from sounding the Dragon Horn at the kingsmoot on Old Wyk.
- Marillion, jumped from his sky cell at the Eyrie.
- Nimble Dick Crabb, slain by Shagwell at the Whispers.
- Timeon, Pyg and Shagwell, slain by Brienne of Tarth at the Whispers.
- Eon Hunter, suddenly. According to Petyr Baelish he was murdered by his youngest son Harlan, presumably at Longbow Hall.
- Joffrey Baratheon and Margaery Tyrell.
- Petyr Baelish and Lysa Arryn.
- Bronn of the Blackwater and Lollys Stokeworth.
- Tommen Baratheon and Margaery Tyrell, after Joffrey's death.
- Asha Greyjoy and Erik Ironmaker, Asha was not present at this wedding which was arranged by Euron Greyjoy
- Daenerys Targaryen and Hizdahr zo Loraq
- Ramsay Bolton marries the fake Arya Stark (Jeyne Poole).
- Alys Karstark and Sigorn, the Magnar of Thenn.
- Axell Florent to Gerrick Kingsblood's eldest daughter.
- Brus Buckler to Gerrick Kingsblood's second daughter.
- Malegorn of Redpool to Gerrick Kingsblood's youngest daughter.
Titles and Positions
- Tommen Baratheon, the first of his name, is crowned King on the Iron Throne.
- Euron Greyjoy is crowned the new Iron King.
- Cleon is crowned King of Astapor.
- Cleon the Second crowns himself King of Astapor after killing Cleon.
- King Cutthroat crowns himself King of Astapor after killing Cleon the Second.
- Hizdahr zo Loraq is crowned King of Meereen.
- Margaery Tyrell is crowned (for the second time)
- Queen Whore declares herself Queen of Astapor
- Cersei Lannister names a new small council, replacing nearly all of the old members.
- Harys Swyft is named Hand of the King to Tommen Baratheon by Cersei Lannister.
- Gyles Rosby is named master of coin.
- Orton Merryweather is named master of laws.
- Aurane Waters is named master of ships
- Qyburn is named new master of whisperers.
- Harys Swyft is demoted to master of coin after Gyles Rosbys death.
- Orton Merryweather is named Hand of the King to Tommen Baratheon, he later resigns.
- After Cersei's imprisonment, Kevan Lannister is made Regent to King Tommen.
- Kevan Lannister names a new small council.
- Mace Tyrell is named Hand of the King to Tommen Baratheon by Kevan Lannister.
- Randyll Tarly is named master of laws.
- Paxter Redwyne is named master of ships.
- Doran Martell sends Nymeria Sand to take the vacant Dornish seat on the small council.
- Rolph Spicer is made Lord of Castamere by Tywin Lannister.
- Emmon Frey is made Lord of Riverrun.
- Gilwood Hunter becomes the New Lord of Longbow Hall and the head of House Hunter.
- Nute the Barber is made new Lord of Oakenshield by King Euron
- Harras Harlaw is made new Lord of Greyshield by King Euron
- Andrik the Unsmiling is made new Lord of Southshield by King Euron
- Maron Volmark is made new Lord of Greenshield by King Euron
- Robert Strong is named to the Kingsguard.
- Rolly Duckfield is named a knight of the new Kingsguard of Aegon Targaryen.
- Harrold Hardyng is knighted by Bronze Yohn Royce.
- Damion Lannister was named Castellan of Casterly Rock.
- Polliver is named Castellan of Harrenhal by Gregor Clegane, but is eventually slain.
- Bonifer Hasty is named new Castellan of Harrenhal.
- Jon Snow is named Lord Commander of the Night's Watch.
- Roose Bolton is made Warden of the North by Tywin Lannister.
- Daven Lannister is made Warden of the West.
- A new High Septon is named, he becomes known as the High Sparrow.
- Elections are held in Volantis for the Triarchs.
- Jon Connington is titled Hand of the King to Aegon Targaryen.
- Barristan Selmy is named to Daenerys Queensguard and eventually assumes title of Queen's Hand.
- Skahaz mo Kandaq is made commander of the Brazen Beasts.
- Marghaz zo Loraq is made new commander of the Brazen Beasts by King Hizdahr.
- ↑ The first ironborn chapter, possibly more, do not take place in 300 AC