In 45 AC the Red Keep was finally finished. After slaughtering its builders to prevent them to reveal its secrets, Maegor I commanded the ruins of the Sept of Remembrance to be cleared from the top of Rhaenys's Hill, to make space for the building of the Dragonpit. In the last part of the year, Maegor resumed his campaign against the Faith Militant.
- The construction of the Red Keep is finished.
- The building of the Dragonpit is initiated.
- Late in the year, King Maegor I Targaryen begins a new campaign against the rebellious Faith Militant.
- The construction workers who had build the Red Keep.
- Queen Ceryse Hightower, daughter of Martyn Hightower, niece of a previous High Septon.
- Jeyne Poore, burned alive.
- Ser Horys Hill, leading a failed attempt to rescue Jeyne.