From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
During 54 AC, summer ended and autumn began.
- Lady Elissa Farman steals three dragon eggs from Dragonstone and flees to Pentos.
- King Jaehaerys I and Queen Alysanne Targaryen fly to Oldtown to influence the election of the next High Septon. Septon Alfyn, one of the Seven Preachers and a champion of the Doctrine of Exceptionalism, is eventually chosen.
- To get revenge on his wife, Queen Rhaena Targaryen, Androw Farman poisons all of her female companions on Dragonstone.
- Lord Daemon Velaryon resignes as Hand of the King, as he wished to spent the days that still remained to him with his children and grandchildren on Driftmark following the deaths of his sister Alyssa and niece Lianna. He was succeeded by Lord Myles Smallwood of Acorn Hall.
- Near year's end, Princess Aerea Targaryen claims the dragon Balerion as her own mount on Dragonstone and flees beyond the reach of House Targaryen.
- Septon Oswyck, in his sleep.
- Dowager Queen Alyssa Velaryon, in childbirth.
- The High Septon, collapsed while climbing up the stairs to his bedchamber.
- Maester Culiper, from poison.
- Lady Cassella Staunton, from poison.
- Septa Maryam, from poison.
- Lady Alayne Royce, from poison.
- Lady Samantha Stokeworth, from poison.
- Lady Lianna Velaryon, from poison.
- Maester Anselm, killed with a dagger.
- Androw Farman, suicide.
- Fire & Blood, Birth, Death, and Betrayal Under King Jaehaerys I.