Aerion Targaryen (son of Daemion)
From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
Aerion and his wife and children, by © Paparinka Art
|Title||Lord of Dragonstone|
|Born||In 75–41 BC, Dragonstone|
|Died||In 27–2 BC, Dragonstone|
Aerion Targaryen was a member of House Targaryen during the Century of Blood, the only son of Lord Daemion Targaryen of Dragonstone. He was married to Lady Valaena Velaryon of Driftmark and together they had three children: Visenya, Aegon, and Rhaenys Targaryen. Aerion also fathered Orys Baratheon on an unknown woman.
Aerion inherited the lordship of Dragonstone from his father and was himself succeeded by his son, Aegon Targaryen.
Lord Aerion kept a maester on Dragonstone.
- ↑ The red three-headed dragon was adopted by Aegon I Targaryen after the Conquest. This means that Targaryens prior to the Conquest did not use this heraldry, and as such it is not displayed in this article.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 See the Aerion Targaryen (son of Daemion) calculation.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 George R. R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire, Aerion Targaryen.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 The World of Ice & Fire, The Reign of the Dragons: The Conquest.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Fire & Blood, Aegon's Conquest.
- ↑ Fire & Blood, Three Heads Had the Dragon - Governance Under King Aegon I.