|Died||In 299 AC, Beyond the Wall|
|Issue||At least 4 sons|
Alfyn, also known as Alfyn Crowkiller, is an infamous wildling leader. He has at least four sons.
Appearance and Character
- See also: Images of Alfyn Crowkiller
Alfyn gets his name from his history of killing members of the Night's Watch. He is one of the bloodiest of the wildling raiders. Alfyn has at least four sons, a scrawny dark-haired boy of twelve and three boys fathered on three different mothers, hostages of the Night's Watch.
A Clash of Kings
Mance Rayder sends Alfyn as a scout toward the Wall. As he is returning from his mission, Alfyn encounters Qhorin Halfhand and his rangers as they are on their way to the Fist of the First Men to join Lord Commander Jeor Mormont and his expedition. Alfyn is killed during the skirmish by Qhorin.
A Dance with Dragons
Three of Alfyn's sons become hostages to the Night's Watch.
Alfyn's member was a wee thing, even smaller than yours, but he was never shy with where he stuck it. Had a son in every village, that one.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 A Clash of Kings, Chapter 43, Jon V.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 10, Jon III.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 58, Jon XII.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Appendix.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Appendix.