Alla, Elinor, and Megga Tyrell, by Rae Lavergne
|Born||In 286 AC (roughly), Reach|
Appearance and Character
A Storm of Swords
Alla attends Sansa's marriage to Tyrion Lannister. During the wedding, Alla and her cousins ignore the bride to show their dissatisfaction with the match, as the Tyrells had hoped for Sansa to marry Willas Tyrell instead.
A Feast for Crows
Queen Regent Cersei Lannister conspires to have Queen Margaery implicated in extramarital relations, so she has the Blue Bard confess that Margaery and her cousins had sex with many men. Alla allegedly only watched, however, and tried to persuade Margaery to stop. Cersei thinks this would make the confession more believable. Taena tries to persuade Alla to confess and bear witness against Margaery and their cousins. Cersei then has Margaery and her cousins, including Alla, imprisoned by the Faith of the Seven.
- See the Alla Tyrell calculation.
- George R. R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire, Alla Tyrell.
- A Feast for Crows, Appendix.
- A Storm of Swords, Chapter 16, Sansa II.
- A Storm of Swords, Chapter 6, Sansa I.
- A Storm of Swords, Chapter 28, Sansa III.
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 23, Alayne I.
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 38, Jaime VI.
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 43, Cersei X.