Brandon Stark (father of Walton)
|Alias||Brandon the Boastful|
|Died||In 49 AC, Winterfell|
In 49 AC, Lord Brandon attended the wedding of Rogar Baratheon and Alyssa Velaryon in King's Landing with his sons Walton and Alaric, despite his ailing. They were accompanied by a dozen bannermen and thirty members of the Night's Watch. While there, Brandon spoke with the young king Jaehaerys I Targaryen, profoundly praising him by claiming "I see his grandsire in him."
Brandon Stark was the father of Walton and Alaric, with both of his sons successively inherited their father's titles as Lords of Winterfell. His relation to his predecessor Lord Roderick Stark is unknown.
- Fire & Blood, The Year of the Three Brides - 49 AC.
- Fire & Blood, A Surfeit of Rulers.
- asoiaf.westeros.org: The Wiki-Timeline Project v2 – Comment by Ran (March 16, 2020)
- asoiaf.westeros.org: The Wiki-Timeline Project v2 – Comment by Ran, March 16, 2020
- Edric Stark was a grandson of Alaric Stark. It is unknown by which of Alaric's two sons, however.